Advertising Summer Promotion – Added Value Impressions
Terms and Conditions
- These advertising promotion terms & conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the Skyscanner Summer 2018 added value impressions advertising offer (the “Offer”).
- The organiser of the Offer is Skyscanner Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with company number 04217916 and registered address at Floor 6, The Avenue, 1 Bedford Avenue, London, United Kingdom, WC1B 3AU (“Skyscanner”).
- You should check these Terms and any other applicable terms and conditions before participating in the Offer.
- This Offer is available to new and existing Skyscanner advertisers.
- The Offer entitles you to the following added value impressions based on advertising spend:
£20,000 advertising spend = 10% added value impressions
£35,000 advertising spend = 15% added value impressions
£50,000 advertising spend = 20% added value impressions
£75,000 advertising spend = 30% added value impressions
(the “Added Value Impressions”)
Only advertising campaigns that meet the following criteria qualify for the Offer:
The advertising spend is applied to a single advertising campaign;
The campaign is paid for with incremental, unallocated advertising spend. Existing advertising spend already committed to Skyscanner for the purpose of advertisement does not count towards the total advertising spend for the purpose of obtaining the Added Value Impressions.
- Added Value Impressions may only be used for full run of site advertising campaigns to be displayed across all available Skyscanner platforms.
- The Added Value Impressions may only be used for Standard Desktop, Standard Mobile Web and App advertisements detailed at https://partners.skyscanner.net/advertising/specifications/.
- The Offer only applies to a Qualifying Campaign that is started prior to 31 August 2018.
- Skyscanner may terminate or modify the Terms or the Offer prior to 31 August 2018 at its sole discretion.
- When you activate the Offer we will issue a Skyscanner IO confirming your campaign is a Qualifying Campaign and the Added Value Impressions you are entitled to (the “IO”). The IO will be subject to the IAB Standard Terms and Conditions for Internet Advertising for Media Buys One Year or Less Version 3.0 (“IAB Terms”) which can be found at https://www.iab.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/IAB_4As-tsandcs-FINAL.pdf and any additional terms outlined in the IO.
- In the event of a conflict between these Terms and the IO, the terms of the IO and IAB Terms shall prevail.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of England & Wales. In the event of any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms, the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.