Global marketing campaigns. Local expertise
Work with us in over 30 languages to directly target new potential customers, drive brand awareness and increase exposure to your products. We run hundreds of localised native language marketing campaigns globally through our websites, news and content platforms, and social channels, reaching millions of people.
We have partnerships with over 1200 airlines, online travel agents, hotel and car rental providers and through our market place of suppliers and inspiration, we can develop any activity to suit your targets, including:
- Running content marketing and sponsored activity promoting travel globally or in specific destinations
- Influencer marketing activity and engaging our network of bloggers to showcase your products or destination
- Running competitions to gain data on new customers. Our most recent Lufthansa partnership to promote routes from Turkey with a free flight give-away generated 70,000 users to their promotion page
- Partnering with complimentary brands or suppliers to develop new campaign ideas
- Providing statistical data to airlines to help improve their commercial competitiveness
We take a deep dive into the Chinese market and Skyscanner's evolving product there
Skyscanner recommends Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Las Vegas and Seattle as destinations of the future with commercial opportunity
Skyscanner partners with LATAM based travel site
Skyscanner's take on the state of the market
Using our Travel Insight tool we reveal three destinations that have seen a rapid increase in search ranks over the last three years.
IBS Software, a global provider of innovative IT solutions, hacked a Chrome extension that could be used to generate a door to door itinerary within a single click within IATA's NDC hackathon with a combination of APIs including Skyscanner’s Hotels and Car Hire APIs. We caught up with Bratati Gosh to get a view on how they found the hackathon, their experience of using the Skyscanner APIs, and what their plans are for the winning concept going forward.
Skyscanner's latest White Paper examines the low cost long haul opportunity with Price Elasticity data
Innovative house swap site brings flight search to its users thanks to Skyscanner partnership
Evol Johnson is a systems architect, and one of the hackers that took part in IATA’s recent NDC Hackathon in Dublin. During the 36 hours available to the hackers, Evol was able to develop (as a solo hacker) a Chrome widget, featuring the Skyscanner Hotels API, that could be embedded into event websites to enable attendees to easily book their flights and hotels for the event.