Global marketing campaigns. Local expertise
Work with us in over 31 languages to directly target new potential customers, drive brand awareness and increase exposure to your products. We run hundreds of localised native language marketing campaigns globally through our websites, news and content platforms, and social channels, reaching millions of people.
We have partnerships with over 1200 airlines, online travel agents, hotel and car rental providers and through our market place of suppliers and inspiration, we can develop any activity to suit your targets, including:
- Running content marketing and sponsored activity promoting travel globally or in specific destinations
- Influencer marketing activity and engaging our network of bloggers to showcase your products or destination
- Running competitions to gain data on new customers. Our most recent Lufthansa partnership to promote routes from Turkey with a free flight give-away generated 70,000 users to their promotion page
- Partnering with complimentary brands or suppliers to develop new campaign ideas
- Providing statistical data to airlines to help improve their commercial competitiveness
With huge growth in the Chinese travel market, we take a look at the most popular destinations for travellers from China
We examine the unserved route potential and further data from France's city of culture Lyon to the New York City
Travellers can now book Finnair flights and ancillaries directly with the airline without leaving Skyscanner’s platform
Using our Travel Insight Data, we take a look at how far in advance people tend to book their flights.
Highlights as Skyscanner hosts first industry event for hoteliers
Skyscanner and OAG team up to delve into the aviation potential for one of Asia's trending destinations
Exploring the power of data as airline distribution reaches a new era
Collaborating with PayPal's Braintree payments system to offer more seamless flight bookings
The travel search engine will host its first ever hotels event featuring key notes from Booking.com and WIHP Group.
Video-based trip planning company, GoBeenThere, partners with Skyscanner to offer a full trip planning user experience.