Global marketing campaigns. Local expertise
Work with us in over 31 languages to directly target new potential customers, drive brand awareness and increase exposure to your products. We run hundreds of localised native language marketing campaigns globally through our websites, news and content platforms, and social channels, reaching millions of people.
We have partnerships with over 1200 airlines, online travel agents, hotel and car rental providers and through our market place of suppliers and inspiration, we can develop any activity to suit your targets, including:
- Running content marketing and sponsored activity promoting travel globally or in specific destinations
- Influencer marketing activity and engaging our network of bloggers to showcase your products or destination
- Running competitions to gain data on new customers. Our most recent Lufthansa partnership to promote routes from Turkey with a free flight give-away generated 70,000 users to their promotion page
- Partnering with complimentary brands or suppliers to develop new campaign ideas
- Providing statistical data to airlines to help improve their commercial competitiveness
Skyscanner is excited to be participating in the upcoming IATA NDC Hackathon in Dublin, May 19 – May 21st. The hackathon is designed to bring together developers, marketers, designers and innovators with the mission of taking airline retailing to the next level.
Skyscanner is first flight metasearch to build skill on Cortana personal assistant
Skscanner supports world's first in-flight hack
Skyscanner and leading bus aggregator CheckMyBus announce tie-up
Faical Allou recaps his presentation from Routes Europe, discussing how search analytics could be used to inform route planning
Charting the trends and opportunities in Eastern European cities
A case study on eTraveli's performance enhancements using Skyscanner's Partner Portal
Skyscanner begins powering flight search for AI based platform DistancesBetween.com
The upcoming CAPA 2017 Americas Aviation Summit will be held in Orlando, April 4th - 5th. The event will bring together members of the aviation industry from across the globe - including Skyscanner - to discuss and debate topics around innovation, disruption and the unique challenges being faced by the US.