Global marketing campaigns. Local expertise
Work with us in over 31 languages to directly target new potential customers, drive brand awareness and increase exposure to your products. We run hundreds of localised native language marketing campaigns globally through our websites, news and content platforms, and social channels, reaching millions of people.
We have partnerships with over 1200 airlines, online travel agents, hotel and car rental providers and through our market place of suppliers and inspiration, we can develop any activity to suit your targets, including:
- Running content marketing and sponsored activity promoting travel globally or in specific destinations
- Influencer marketing activity and engaging our network of bloggers to showcase your products or destination
- Running competitions to gain data on new customers. Our most recent Lufthansa partnership to promote routes from Turkey with a free flight give-away generated 70,000 users to their promotion page
- Partnering with complimentary brands or suppliers to develop new campaign ideas
- Providing statistical data to airlines to help improve their commercial competitiveness
A case study on eTraveli's performance enhancements using Skyscanner's Partner Portal
Skyscanner begins powering flight search for AI based platform DistancesBetween.com
The upcoming CAPA 2017 Americas Aviation Summit will be held in Orlando, April 4th - 5th. The event will bring together members of the aviation industry from across the globe - including Skyscanner - to discuss and debate topics around innovation, disruption and the unique challenges being faced by the US.
Filip Filipov explores the evolving phenomenon of payments in the travel space
Analysing the rise of ultra low cost carriers in the US aviation market
Skyscanner powers international results for Brazil's Metasearch Engine Mundi
We've pulled together the most popular travel destinations globally this Spring!
With huge growth in the Chinese travel market, we take a look at the most popular destinations for travellers from China
We examine the unserved route potential and further data from France's city of culture Lyon to the New York City