Global marketing campaigns. Local expertise
Work with us in over 31 languages to directly target new potential customers, drive brand awareness and increase exposure to your products. We run hundreds of localised native language marketing campaigns globally through our websites, news and content platforms, and social channels, reaching millions of people.
We have partnerships with over 1200 airlines, online travel agents, hotel and car rental providers and through our market place of suppliers and inspiration, we can develop any activity to suit your targets, including:
- Running content marketing and sponsored activity promoting travel globally or in specific destinations
- Influencer marketing activity and engaging our network of bloggers to showcase your products or destination
- Running competitions to gain data on new customers. Our most recent Lufthansa partnership to promote routes from Turkey with a free flight give-away generated 70,000 users to their promotion page
- Partnering with complimentary brands or suppliers to develop new campaign ideas
- Providing statistical data to airlines to help improve their commercial competitiveness
Skyscanner and OAG team up to delve into the aviation potential for one of Asia's trending destinations
Exploring the power of data as airline distribution reaches a new era
Collaborating with PayPal's Braintree payments system to offer more seamless flight bookings
The travel search engine will host its first ever hotels event featuring key notes from Booking.com and WIHP Group.
Video-based trip planning company, GoBeenThere, partners with Skyscanner to offer a full trip planning user experience.
Skyscanner will be attending this year's Routes Americas (set to be the biggest to date) between the 14th and 16th of February. Skyscanner will have a stand (S2) and also be kicking off the second day with a Routes Talk covering '21st century analytics and their role in identifying traffic leakage' (February 15th at 9:45).
Faical Allou, Business Development Manager of Travel Insight, will be discussing 21st Century Travel Data and Analytics - and specifically, how they are evolving in the age of the hyper connected consumer - at this year's Hamburg Aviation Conference (February 8th - 9th).
Scoot becomes first airline in Asia to feature on Skyscanner's Direct Booking platform.
Indian price comparison portal partners with Skyscanner to power flights.